Saturday, November 16, 2013
Here are a couple of my favorite Fall looks! They are all simple but very cute outfits! In the fall the colors are kinda toned down, everything isn't as bold and bright as in the summer. All of these images were taken from http://fashionclimaxx.com/ . This is a great site to see fashion looks and to get ideas! I recommend you go check it out! They have women, men, and children styles on the site. Hope you liked this post! Thanks for stopping by! ~ Shardaya
Saturday, November 9, 2013
I received a Wantable Box a couple days ago and I love the products! First let me explain what Wantable is. Wantable is a company that allows you to discover new makeup, jewelry, and fashion accessories which you receive in a package each month. First you take a survey which allows you to tell them your likes and dislikes. It is through this survey that a stylist puts the perfect Wantable box together for you. The things that you say you LOVE you are more likely to get and the things you DISLIKE you will never receive. This is my first time receiving a box and I absolutely love every product I received. I had no problems with the shipment and customer service was great. I will be ordering from them again. Wantable is a great gift for yourself or for a loved one for the holidays. I highly recommend you try it! Now to review the products I received...
This is the packaging I received my items in. It has the Wantable logo on the front of the box.
I received 5 full size products. They were The Michael Marcus Plump Lip Plumper, Brazen Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow: Giddy, Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss: Pin Up, Michael Marcus Lip Liner: Tapestry, and Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler Sample.
- Michael Marcus Plump Lip Plumper: This lip plumper helps to keep the lips hydrated while adding volume to your lips. This makes your lips look fuller and keeps them from getting damaged. I really like this product. It has a mint smell and is true to its description. It keeps my lips very soft, I apply it before putting on any lipgloss or lipstick.
- Brazen Cosmetics Loose Eyeshadow: Giddy: I received the eyeshadow in a pretty lilac pink color. The shadow is very pigmented and goes on smoothly. When applying the shadow you can apply it wet or dry, but make sure to catch any fall out. This is the perfect color to brighten your eyes and great for the fall season.
- Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss: Pin Up: This lip gloss is very rich! I received a medium tone brown shade. I would recommend the gloss for darker tone women. The gloss is long lasting and goes on smoothly.
- Michael Marcus Lip Liner: Tapestry: This lip liner is amazing! It glides on smoothly and really helps to define the lips. The shade I received is called tapestry and it comes out a deep dark red color. Very pretty shade. I would recommend applying it with dark lipstick shades like reds or browns. Perfect for fall lip colors.
- Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler: I have not yet tried this product. I'm still young so I don't feel its necessary for me right now. I'm sure it's a great product like everything else I received.
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Hey Dolls! I'm sorry Iv'e been MIA for a while. I have got so caught up with school. This is my junior year of high school which is the most important year. I have to make sure I stay focused on my work if I want to be successful. I promise you guys I will be back very soon. As you know it is FALL! I'm in love with fall clothing especially boots, sweaters, and cardigans. I hope to be posting some cute fall looks soon. Stay tuned!! :-)